1. What is the probability of rolling a pair of dice and obtaining a total score of 10 or more?
2. A box contains three black pieces of cloth, two striped pieces, and four dotted pieces.
A piece is selected randomly and then placed back in the box. A second piece is selected randomly. What is the probability that:
(a) both pieces are dotted?
(b) the first piece is black and
the second piece is dotted?
(c) one piece is black and one piece
3. A card is drawn at random from a deck. What is the probability that it is an ace or a king?
4. A card is drawn at random from a deck. What is the probability it is either a red card, an ace, or both?
5. Two cards are drawn from a deck (without replacement). What is the probability they are both diamonds?